The DrayTek Vigor N61 is a USB-based wireless LAN supporting the latest 802.11n Draft 2.0 standard, as well as legacy support for 802.11g and 802.11b standards. 802.11n Draft 2.0 provides increased speed and greater resilience than previous wireless standards.
DrayTek Vigor N61 - Specification
- Wireless Standards
- 802.11n Draft 2.0 (300Mb/s total wireless bandwidth) with MIMO
- 802.11g (54Mb/s)
- 802.11b (11Mb/s)
- Modulation Methods:
- 802.11n : BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM
- 802.11g : ODFM, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 802.11b : DSSS, CCK, BPSK, QPSK
- Security Methods:
- 64 & 128-bit WEP
- Dimensions : 87 (L) X 27 (W) X 12 (H) mm
- Temperature : 0-40 °C Operating. -25°C to 75°C Storage.
- Humidity : 10% to 90% Non-Condensing. Indoor use only.
- Operational Voltage : 5V. Current : 460mA Max.
- Operating System Support : Windows 2000, XP and Vista
- Microsoft Plug'n'Play compliant
- Drivers & Utilities supplied on CD-Rom
- USB 2.0 Host interface (backward compatible with USB 1.1)
- Warranty : 12 Months Manufacturer's RTB